Mr Alfredo Palmero

6 posts in this topic

Posted

hello everybody

I am a farmer, 51 yars old, spanish, living in France since 2010, married to Sarah, welsh woman from Carms. We live in the Haute Vienne, on a beef and sheep farm

I like flying on the farm, I have a mcr ulc that flies very well, but I fancied a plane to land anywhere on the farm. I have then bought a avid flyer stol that was close to being abandoned by its previous owner. I have taken the engine off for checking at Loravia, east of France, it will come back like new, they are good boys there.

I want to change the landing gear to shock landing gear and the tail wheel. I need your help for that, I need to know who can make or deliver this material here to France please.

I also need somebody to fly with me a couple of hours or so to get used to the new plane.

Thanks

Alfredo

Posted (edited)

Here is a guy who makes them up.  JImChuk

Nov 05, 2021 · KITFOX OR AVID MAIN GEAR • $1,200 • AVAILABLE FOR SALE • build to order hatz style wide gear for avid or kitfox call for photos can build nose gear also • Contact Randy Moore, Owner - located Newbern, TN United States • Telephone: 731 589 1330

Sorry, just reread you post, and you say shock landing gear.  This is the cabane style with springs

Edited by 1avidflyer

Posted

Thanks a lot, it is nice of you. Alfredo

Posted

does he sell gear for avid planes?

Thanks a lot

Alfredo

Posted

thank you 

I have messaged him to make contact

Alfredo