Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fun BFR

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Had a fun BFR the other day.  After we did the basic check ride stuff and a landing and take-off together, my instructor/friend wanted to take some videos.  Hopefully these will post successfully on the website.

IMG_3518.MOV

IMG_3519.MOV

IMG_3522.MOV

3 people like this

Posted

Wow!  very impressive on the short landings.   Wind was helping, but even so, wow.  So did he sign you off, or does he want to fly with you a bit more..:lmao:JImChuk

1 person likes this

Posted

Wont let me c it. RATS!!! Hahahahaaaa

Posted

Wow that is Awesome and that scenery is really nice. Of course the Performance is pretty comparable with my Jabiru :lmao:

Posted

Ha, ha, Yep, he signed me off.  He says it lands a little shorter than the 747 he flies for his day job.  The slats and gurney tabs on the aelerons work pretty well.

They are pretty large files so it seems you have to download them and open them to get them to run.

Posted

Thanks, once I figured out how to download and replay them worked fine, old dogs etc.  mine won’t get in that short but the other day a King Air was waiting as I was coming in and the controller said to him “bet you can’t do that in your King Air”.  I didn’t hear his reply on ground frequency but I got a good chuckle out of that.

impressive performance in that plane of yours Randy, thanks for th upload.

Posted

Wow! That is impressive. A nice combination of plane and pilot!

Posted

Thanks guys, it is fun.  There are a lot of really tricked out Supercubs, SQ's and such up here but our planes can perform pretty close to them and still leave some change in your pocket (if you consider $100K or more as pocket change). LOL.