Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A new baby coming home

59 posts in this topic

Posted

Yea and can u believe they slapped his hand, ill bet he thanked his Attorney huh?? even tho the St Troopers wanted to prosecute him,  he had to resign from the St Troopers, cant get any government/state/federal job, no fine, no jail time, and if he gets into trouble anytime the rest of his life he gets the airplane theft put ontop of the other.
Me or U or anyone eles here would have went to jail, and got the FAA fine for the theft and the FAA paperwork he made up and sent in. WTF? 
So now that i own the plane i get to deal with all the jackasses to get his name off ownership and have the original tail number reassigned to plane. What a fuckery huh.  

Posted

Yea dont think the grove gear will stay on it very long, just not my liking,  already lookin into bush gear and lookin like TK1 gear is going to b the set, but would rather have the Acme shocks. Havent been around the TK1 shocks far as flyin a bird with them like i have with the ACME much but the TK1 shocks r heavier than the ACME shocks. 

Posted

Thanks 109jb, but its not worth that much new, used or hangin on ur wall. Hahahahaaaa and mine is the older style one not the nice fancy cut one they show now-a-days in catalog. 
 We r on the right track Tjay, but mayb $40+ shippin?  But hope u not in a hurry for it, will b a few weeks b4 i get started, always a bag of worms for me this time of yr with shuttin down the mine for winter and payin them damm company bills. Hahahahaaaaa 

Yeah Ill take it Mr. And if it don't get here till after Christmas  Its not a problem. Let me know how you wanna get paid when ever your ready.

hey Tjay, send me a PM, im not able to send u one, urs isnt open on ur home page, im about to start on the KF5 rebuild now that the KF1 is ready, and ill b removing and selling the main spring gear, mounts and axels, and rear tailspring. 

Posted

Anyone have a good trick for polishing out the million little scratches in a windshield? 

image.jpg

Plexus.

Posted

Anyone have a good trick for polishing out the million little scratches in a windshield? 

image.jpg

Plexus.

tried that, does clean it and shines but wont take the hazy scratches out.  The polishin kit does.  Thanks. 

Posted

Those little scratches are a real bitch in the sun light too

1 person likes this

Posted

Pledge furniture polish will help with scratches.  It doesn't make them go away, but they become far less noticable.  JImChuk

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes thanks, i polished the windshield with a head light restore kit, then use pledge, thats what we have always use for cleanin, the Plexus was worthless on this for me believe it or not but was an old can been on shelf 5-6yrs, cause we like the lemon pledge. :blink:???

Posted

Well sometimes they have to go away to a new home, and the KF5 did just that, sold her and she went to Wasilla for rebuild b4 she will go to her new home in Nome Ak. Kevin the new owner is an great guy, has been lurkin around on here he said, i told him one of the best thing he could do is join the group and learn for everyone here just like i did. So we all will c the rebuild of her continue. 

The pa12 is done and sittin at Charlys in Wasilla so dont need 3 airplanes or another airplane project right now, so its time to fly the pa12 and the KF1 and have some fun. 

3 people like this