Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Good one

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Bought a new welder today and of course a welder always has a joke.

He Says

Become a Jewish Rabbi do all the circumcision's and keep all the Tips!:lmao:

Posted

Good one TJay,   I got one for you as well. 

Lady goes into a vet's office with her pet duck.  Duck looks dead and vet says so as well.  Lady says "How can you say he's dead without even doing any tests on him.  Vet says ok I'll do them.  He walks out, and comes back in with a Labrador retriever dog.  The dog sniffs the duck up and down, kind of looks like he shakes his head and walks out the door.  The vet goes back out, and comes in with a cat.  He sets the cat down by the duck, and the cat sniffs him up and down, and then hops off the table and walks out.  The vet says sorry lady, but the duck is dead.  He quickly writes out a bill for her.  She looks at the bill and says  " what is this?  $150 to tell me my duck is dead?  The vet says, "if you would have taken my word for it at first I would have only charged you $20, but after the lab tests and cat scan, the bill is $150"   JImChuk

PS, what kind of welder did you get.:lmao:

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

So a newlywed couple window shopping in New York comes upon a store front full of clocks.  Having a need for a clock at their new home, the two enter the store and behind the counter, find a man dressed in orthodox Jewish garb.  They ask him if he could show them some mantel clocks.  The man says, "I'm sorry, I have no clocks to sell". The perplexed couple responds, "but you have all these clocks the window".  The man responds, "I'm a mohel, what would you have me put in in the window?  

Edited by MattK