8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello I appreciate any help. I have received Avid #200 in unbuilt condition. Needless to say parts are missing. I am looking for the flap handle and the elevator control tube pretty much every part in section 2 fuselage and controls page 7 fig 3-8. Thank you in assisting saving a good old birds. Can I ask what parts are transferable from kitfox to Avid mkIV?? capfly 

Edited by Capfly
No replies
1 person likes this

Posted

Hey i have 3 A model Avids and im parting one out, i belive i have the parts ur lookin for for ur project. 

Posted

Hello, I am still in need of the elevator push/pull tube. What would you want for the controls from the pedals back to the tail? Drop me a price at capfly2000@yahoo.com  and thanks, Aaron 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Not sure what to ask u welcome to make an offer, looks like i have everything from pedals back to tail, i cn sell u the whole shabang if u like, joysticks, mixer, bellcranks, push pull rods, ect. Im sorry i dont do emails. So u can message me here and we can figure it out, ill treat u ok on prices. And by way im in Alaska.  Thanks Bucky. 

Edited by Buckchop

Posted

Hello, I am still in need of the elevator push/pull tube. What would you want for the controls from the pedals back to the tail? Drop me a price at capfly2000@yahoo.com  and thanks, Aaron 

The elevator push pull tube is 10 or 12' long  x 1/2" tube.   Would be a real bear to ship price wise.  JImChuk

1 person likes this

Posted

Wouldnt b bad to ship depending on where he is located, i know a truck driver that drives up from washington once a week, goes back empty alot and im shippin the BMW and Civc of the daughter and son-in-laws out in Dec.  for packin just ship it in a piece of ABS pipe

1 person likes this

Posted

Bucky, I am located in Kentucky. I have no idea what is a fair price for these parts and don't want to insult you with a lowball offer. If you get an offer that is fair jump on it. If it is good with you I will check back with you in a couple weeks when I am more able to afford the parts. Thank you. Aaron 

Posted

Bucky, I am located in Kentucky. I have no idea what is a fair price for these parts and don't want to insult you with a lowball offer. If you get an offer that is fair jump on it. If it is good with you I will check back with you in a couple weeks when I am more able to afford the parts. Thank you. Aaron 

no worries Aaron, they still here, nobody eles lookin at the stuff now, the guy decided not to buy my Avid A project with the yamaha phazer motor and parts the next day after the night b4 when he was here he looked, talked, asked questions, made an offer, i said ok, and we shook on the deal.  Im not lookin to get “going price for parts” if someone needs some stuff i have and i dont need it ill pass it on for reasonable money, when ur ready we can chat about that and ill treat u real good o price, everyone here when i first was here treated me the same. And thats y i love this site better than any of the others hands down! 

1 person likes this