Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

80 HP 912 on barnstormers

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Saw this today, call Art and he said it was on a 701 that got flipped over by wind.  Engine wasn't running at the time.  2 blades broke off.  (if that was tips, then less pressure on things then if they broke at the hub).  Anyway, oil tank and regulator go with engine.  He said the prop flange was within .001".  I get the impression that Art is an ok guy.  Never heard otherwise either.  Might be good for some one.  Now if we could just get Leni to start making those 912  motor mounts for Avids.  JImChuk 

ROTAX 912UL (80HP) ENGINE • $4,900 • FOR SALE • 2002 Rotax 912, SN 440522, 314hrs TT, complete standard configuration engine • Contact Art Skolinski , - located Naperville, IL United States • Telephone: 630 854-0780 • Posted April 29, 2021 

Posted

I was led to believe the 912 motor mount was available the guy who sold me my plane said they were although this jab runs as sweet as a nut

Posted

The new Avid out fit seems to be hit and miss so far, at least from what I've observed.  Hope they do get it all set up.  It would be nice to be able to get what one needs in a timely fashon.   JImChuk