Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Still some winter left

4 posts in this topic

Posted

A little more fresh snow last weekend so was still able to taxi from the hangar to the strip without needing to use the trailer.  I had another chance to take the grandsons out; the older one and I did a few landings on the ridge and then started counting moose; 104.  He had fun and got a little stick time but still to small to reach the pedals  I didn't get any pictures of him though, unfortunately.  The middle grandson and I went out on Sunday afternoon and played up by Lake George;  I got some pictures this time!  Only 64 moose and one coyote.

DSCN4406-1.jpg

DSCN4410-1.jpg

DSCN4414-1.jpg

DSCN4417-1.jpg

DSCN4422-1.jpg

5 people like this

Posted

Great pic’s Randy! Watch out now that boy will b flyin that plane soon. 
Thanks for the ride in the Avid when i was down there over the glacier and to buzz the shop at Crosswinds STOL, was a great time for sure, and what a sweet bird!! 

Posted

Thanks Bucky.  how is the 12 coming?  is it back home now?

Posted

Yeppers she is all back home now, time to finish her up and get ready to get it muddy and some cool willow streaks too. Hahahahaaaa should b startin outside fabric on wings in a week or so once i get fuse assembiled, lots of little things to puton fuse still b4 fabric on it, but not much, 

B433FF5F-8857-47CD-A787-4C2E568705BF.jpeg