Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Additional FAA rulemaking addendum

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Just out:   

FAA Regulation: Part 0, Section 000 (a) 1 (c)
Section I: No pilot or pilots, or person or persons acting on the direction or suggestion or supervision of a pilot or pilot may try, or attempt to try or make, or make attempt to try to comprehend or understand any or all, in whole or in part of the herein mentioned, Aviation Regulations, except as authorized by the administrator or an agent appointed by, or inspected by the Administrator.
Section II: If a pilot, or group of associate pilots becomes aware of, or realized, or detects, or discovers, or finds that he or she, or they, are or have been beginning to understand the Aviation Regulations, they must immediately, within three (3) days notify, in writing, the Administrator.
Section III: Upon receipt of the above-mentioned notice of impending comprehension, the Administrator shall immediately rewrite the Aviation Regulations in such a manner as to eliminate any further comprehension hazards.
Section IV: The Administrator may, at his or her discretion, require the offending pilot or pilots to attend remedial instruction in Aviation Regulations until such time that the pilot is too confused to be capable of understanding anything.
8 people like this

Posted

good grief that.s hard to read ha.

Posted

This Regulation shall also apply, as from the date of application of
common rules adopted pursuant to Article 9, to the groups of
subparagraphs without an intended purpose that are listed in
Annex XVI, taking into account the state of understanding, and in particular
existing interpretations of analogous regulations with a
purpose, based on similar understanding. The common requirements for
each of the groups of regulations listed in Annex XVI shall address, at
least, application of misunderstanding set out in Annex I for the
group of pilots in question and, where necessary, remedial action.

3 people like this

Posted

That bout sums it all up. Lolol 

Makes a guy dizzy just reading it:wacko:

Posted

I work in regulatory affairs in the Medical Device Industry. We are currently bringing our company into compliance with the new European Medical Device Regulation. When I read that post I had to laugh because in real life I was actually reading what I posted above. All I did was change a couple words and look what happened.

It sure feels to me like all government agencies want is confusion so they have latitude to do what ever they want and interpret anything the way they want. There is plenty of room for us to interpret the meaning but any interpretation we make can be ruled wrong by the government.  (sorry for the political rant, that goes in another section ;-)

1 person likes this