Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nanco N800 tires

15 posts in this topic

Posted

For my project airplane I'm planning to use the Nanco N800 21x12-8 tires but have not had any luck finding any in stock anywhere. Does anyone have a place I can get a pair?  Or a cost effective alternative that will fit the 8" ATV rims that came with the  Kitfox 4's?

Posted

Usually they are on ebay, but I just looked and didn't see any either.,  JImChuk

Posted

I bought a set about 6 months ago for $90 a pair but now can't find any anywhere.

Posted

$85 at tireco. in Calif. Free shipping.

Posted

Oh no not another business that won't get there ass back to work and produce product? Damn Covid 19

3 people like this

Posted

Called tireco and they said they don't sell to individuals, but they checked stock anyway and said they don't have them in stock. That is what I'm finding everywhere.

Posted (edited)

Called tireco and they said they don't sell to individuals, but they checked stock anyway and said they don't have them in stock. That is what I'm finding everywhere.

I ordered mine from the website in June. Check the internet and that's where I found them. Maybe they shipped them thru one of their dealers. Anyway, I ordered the tires from them and got them in 4 days. Probably because of the pandemic, everybody uses that excuse lately.

Edited by Allen Sutphin

Posted

I ordered mine from the website in June. Check the internet and that's where I found them. Maybe they shipped them thru one of their dealers. Anyway, I ordered the tires from them and got them in 4 days. Probably because of the pandemic, everybody uses that excuse lately.

do you have a link? This is the only one I could find and I don't see any online ordering there.  https://www.tireco.com/

Posted

Also. If anyone happens to have a Nanco N800 tire that is not mounted could you weigh it so I can compare weights to alternate tires in case I have to go that way?

Posted

I've got a new set not mounted, I'll try to remember to get a weight on them.   JImChuk

Posted

Try gearworks tire and tread. $42.

Posted

I put two in a cart, and it didn't say anything about being out of stock.  Didn't buy them though.  JImChuk

Posted

Gear works has no stock. I don't think their system checks to see if something is in stock. I called and the guy had to physically check stock and call me back.

Posted

Black Max Brakes  (Freebird Inovations) sells them also. Not as cheap, but sells them.

Posted

I've got a new set not mounted, I'll try to remember to get a weight on them.   JImChuk

I managed to remember to weigh the tires today, and it looks like 11 lbs each.  I weighed myself with and with out holding the tires on an old scale, and I came up with 22 lbs difference.  (and that's all the numbers you need to know):lmao: JImChuk