Barnstormers..another catalina project?

3 posts in this topic

Posted

For the folks up north, this looks interesting- two wing tanks, not enough info on the rest of the project.  I already have an inquiry in on the tailwheel installation. From the bones, it's a catalina, not an amphibian, If someone contacts/buys the project, I'd be interested in the serial number- I've tried to keep track of the cats.

Jack

Austin, TX

N92KL

AVID CATALINA KIT OR PART OUT • $7,500 • PROJECT FOR SALE • Lost storage. Pretty much all there, no engine of course. Some used items. Wings complete ready for covering. No other assembly complete. Easily worth more as parts but would be nice to see it completed. Open to reasonable offers,price is in US funds. Not responsible for shipping or costs thereof. Thanks for looking • Contact Dale Hubner , Owner - located Newcastle, ON Canada Telephone: 905-809-5180 • Posted September 2, 2020 • Show all Ads posted by this Advertiser • Recommend This Ad to a Friend • Email Advertiser • Save to Watchlist • Report This Ad • View Larger Images

thumbnail_image_1593602_1_1599758063.jpethumbnail_image_1593602_2_1599758067.jpethumbnail_image_1593602_3_1599758068.jpethumbnail_image_1593602_4_1599758066.jpethumbnail_image_1593602_5_1599758065.jpe

Posted

Jack, I have a friend, Jim Raeder,  might ring a bell with some people he work for avid anyway he’s looking for a cat or amphibian

I talk to somebody recently in Minneapolis I think that was parting out I amphibian and lost track of his phone number,Do you or anybody else know of somebody in that area that has a cat or amphibian?

Posted

Jack, I have a friend, Jim Raeder,  might ring a bell with some people he work for avid anyway he’s looking for a cat or amphibian

I talk to somebody recently in Minneapolis I think that was parting out I amphibian and lost track of his phone number,Do you or anybody else know of somebody in that area that has a cat or amphibian?

Snaps I shot Jim a message about this one.