Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

K-Max down

9 posts in this topic

Posted

To those who know me and/or my daughter and son-in-law (Central Copters) of Bozeman, Montana it was my grandson Tom Duffy flying on the White River fire Monday in the fatal crash. Tom was building a Just Highlander and was very well known and respected in the area.  

Note: thread edited by moderator (C5Engineer Joey) per Jacks request. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Jack. Sorry for your loss. 

Posted

Oh wow, sad news.  Sad for who ever it was but even worse with someone we have a connection to.  My condolences.   JImChuk

1 person likes this

Posted

I feel for you! Since I experienced nearly the same tragedy at the beginning of summer. Words cannot express the sorrow.

Posted

Very sorry!

Posted

Sorry for your loss Jack!! 

Posted

Sorry to hear of your loss.  Its so tough when we loose one of our own.  Thoughts and prayers to you and the family.

Posted

My condolences for your family and community's loss Jack, my thoughts are with you all. I've read a bit of your grandson's background including as first responder and aerial wild-land firefighter. What an outstanding young man! I hope you find a small bit of comfort knowing every life sacrificed in selfless service to others is respected and loved on Earth and in Heaven forever.

Posted

A word of thanks to those who responded with prayers and condolences to our family’s recent loss, it’s meant So much to us! The outpouring of sympathy from the aviation and firefighting community’s has been unbelievable. Thanks to all. Nice tribute Doug.    Thanks again.

Posted

So very sorry Jack for your family's loss.