New member & owner Avid C 582

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi guys! 

I'm new on this forum and also a new owner of Avid C that i recently bought with 582 engine (grey head) 

This is my second avid, years ago me and dad have rebuild one avid mk4 with jabiru but than was sold in Belgium..and month ago i have found this beautiful yellow machine and i decided in 5min that he will go with me :D it's not damaged and it has 512 hours on 350hours crankshaft was replaced...i did a bigger service on engine and yesterday Avid was back in air after 5 years or even more...in future i'm planing to rebuilt him and install 912 80hp...

Wish you al the best!

Andraz

Slovenia

20200726_103812.jpg

20200726_133245.jpg

20200628_124031.jpg

20200625_205129.jpg

IMG-20200627-WA0002.jpeg

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome to our group.  You have a very nice looking airplane.  Hope you have lots of fun with it.  My grandfather moved from Slovenia just before the start of WW1, and my grandmother was Slovenian as well although she was born in this country.  That was on my father's side of the family.   JImChuk

Posted

Thank you! Realy? Impressive! 

Now we can see how small the world is. Avid on your profile picture is yours?

Andraz stok

Posted

Yes it's a small world for sure.  Yes, that is my Avid in the picture.  I've had it for about 12 years.  Keep us posted on your flights with your plane.  It should really be a performer when you put a 912 on it.  JImChuk