First Avid Flyer fly-in in France after deconfinement...

6 posts in this topic

Posted

4 people like this

Posted

As always Fred, nice video. An aviator get to gether is the same anywhere in the world. You don't know the language, but you know what they are talking about.

Posted

Nice video. I always enjoy your videos Fred.

Posted

Fred i have to tell you something :) my 2.5 year old son really loves your videos. his absolut favourite is "Barbecue Tignes 2019" which he calls in swiss german somewhat like "airplane snow" .. watching "airplane snow" is probably my ultimate trump i get to play when i want to get him to agree to do stuff he does not want to do, like go to bed in the evening or take a bath before doing so.. usually the deal goes like "okay, we will watch airplane snow once and then you go to bed" .. of course in such situations the bargaining does not end there and he usually manages to squeeze in Wellness Firday as well as the taildragger brotherhood ;) .. not that his father would mind watching those together with him on the couch in the evning ;)

i'm happy to have another one to add to the list, especially since this one features HB-YMX which was the very Avid i got a chance to fly before i decided to buy and hopefully eventually finish building the one i have now :) keep posting. I hope that one day we will meet at such a fly in or somewhere on a moutain strip :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Fred i have to tell you something :) my 2.5 year old son really loves your videos. his absolut favourite is "Barbecue Tignes 2019" which he calls in swiss german somewhat like "airplane snow" .. watching "airplane snow" is probably my ultimate trump i get to play when i want to get him to agree to do stuff he does not want to do, like go to bed in the evening or take a bath before doing so.. usually the deal goes like "okay, we will watch airplane snow once and then you go to bed" .. of course in such situations the bargaining does not end there and he usually manages to squeeze in Wellness Firday as well as the taildragger brotherhood ;) .. not that his father would mind watching those together with him on the couch in the evning ;)

i'm happy to have another one to add to the list, especially since this one features HB-YMX which was the very Avid i got a chance to fly before i decided to buy and hopefully eventually finish building the one i have now :) keep posting. I hope that one day we will meet at such a fly in or somewhere on a moutain strip :)

Pascal,

thank you! This is the best kind of feedback and encouragement I can get for my videos. 
I have a little gift for your son (and his father) that I hope can make him make some sweet dreams. It is the unlisted film about a cross France flight I made with my 10 year old son a few years ago
... https://youtu.be/rLZyHN7_aTI

Edited by FredStork
3 people like this

Posted

phantastic.. thank you, we will certainly enjoy it together :)