Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Whelen green lens needed

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi all, Does anyone have a green lens left laying around from a whelen position/ strobe light set up?  I've got the rest of the parts, but broke the lens and they want bunches of gold for them.  Thanks,   JImChuk

Edited by 1avidflyer

Posted

I should have that laying around Jim. I have a couple sets of old Whelens laying around unless I threw them away. I'll look at the hangar today. i wish my memory of what I have and don't have was better. :-)

Chris

1 person likes this

Posted

Ya, don't throw them away.  I've got some ideas..... Thanks,  JImChuk

Posted

Hi Jim,

I looked all over and could not find the 4 strobes with lenses that I have/had? I don't remember getting rid of them, but I do remember thinking from time to time that I should get rid of them, so maybe I did. I found two strobe boxes, but could not find the comet flash box that went with the other two strobes. So for now I struck out. Maybe they will turn up, but I looked hard. I will keep my eye out and I do have another possible source for some lenses that I will check, but for now so sorry I baited you and did not come through.

Chris

Posted

No problem Chris.  Maybe something will turn up.   JImChuk

Posted

No problem Chris.  Maybe something will turn up.   JImChuk

I went thru the same search and ended up paying the $35 to Aircraft Spruce. At least the lens was a nice quality glass one.