Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

EDMO is on scrappy

11 posts in this topic

Posted

I was just watching Mike Patsy’s new video on the scrappy build and he’s putting the names of people and organizations on scrappy.  At 17:22 it appears that he had EDMO painted on the fuselage. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow, that would be real nice if it's so.  I'll have to go back and rewatch the video to have a look.  I will call Ed and let him know if it is him.  Sure enough, it's there right between Aircraft Exhaust and Airframes Alaska.   Good catch to see it.   JImChuk

2 people like this

Posted

Wow, that would be real nice if it's so.  I'll have to go back and rewatch the video to have a look.  I will call Ed and let him know if it is him.  Sure enough, it's there right between Aircraft Exhaust and Airframes Alaska.   Good catch to see it.   JImChuk

Give him our best.  I stopped by his house 6? years ago when I started my Kitfox rebuild.  What a great guy!

Posted

Hope he is doing ok,  would be nice if he could get back on the forum.  JImChuk

Posted

Just got off the phone with Ed.  Told him about how his name is on Scrappy.  It did make him happy.  He still isn't doing very well, he was out of energy after talking for a few minutes.  We probably made his day though, glad you spotted his name in the video.  JImChuk

1 person likes this

Posted

I was able to text back and forth with Ed's step son, and he knew about Draco, said he had hooked up a smart TV and showed some bush plane type videos on it.  He was going to look for the scrappy gets a paint job next.  Said he would also look into Ed's computer to see if he can get it back up and going.  I mentioned how we missed Ed on the forum.  JImChuk

2 people like this

Posted

Curious, what is Ed's relationship with Mike Patey?

Posted

I have no idea.  Just googled it,  :-(  JImChuk

Posted

I suspect the EDMO on Scrappy is for this business. Expertise Dedication Motivated Ownership https://www.edmo.com/

1 person likes this

Posted

Ya, that's what I found as well.  It was nice while it lasted though.  JImChuk

1 person likes this

Posted

Just got off the phone with Ed.  Told him about how his name is on Scrappy.  It did make him happy.  He still isn't doing very well, he was out of energy after talking for a few minutes.  We probably made his day though, glad you spotted his name in the video.  JImChuk

Maybe it would be more appropriate if we re-named EDMO to Scrappy. He's a tough bugger!

4 people like this