Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Replacement Wing Tanks

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi all - anyone have any experience with or instructions for the poly wing tanks that were being sold by wingtanks.com? I checked out the website not that long ago but now it seems the site is down. Working on recovering my HH STOL wings and would like to replace the tank(s). Any info or documentation for the replacement tanks would be super appreciated!

thanks!!

Posted (edited)

I bought a set for my model 2 from Stace Schrader. Pretty decent tanks and not hard to install. Not much documentation comes with them.

Edited by Allen Sutphin

Posted

Thanks! Do you have a phone number or email for them?

Is there a website?

Posted

Hi all - anyone have any experience with or instructions for the poly wing tanks that were being sold by wingtanks.com? I checked out the website not that long ago but now it seems the site is down. Working on recovering my HH STOL wings and would like to replace the tank(s). Any info or documentation for the replacement tanks would be super appreciated!

thanks!!

Go here: http://avidfoxflyers.com/index.php?/topic/382-removing-fiberglass-tank/&do=findComment&comment=1896

Install of these tanks, as recommended by Steve Winder at [old] Airdale in instructions linked above, is different from what other folks have done with Stace Schraders poly tanks. Should be good info for you.