Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

FS Avid Flyer Model B Speed Wings

4 posts in this topic

Posted

For Sale one pair of Avid Flyer Speed Wings. Finished through silver.  I did not build these wings. They came with the Avid Flyer package that I purchased from an Estate Sale. I will have no use for these wings since I live in Idaho and will be finishing the STOL wings that I also received.  The flaperons will also be included with the wings, minus the control fittings. Send me your control fittings and I will leave mine on. These are the only ones that came with the package.  $1500 or best offer takes the wings and flaperons. Send me a text or call 208-631-1425 or email bradnsx@gmail.com  All are in good condition.  The flaperons have been painted white. I have a fuel cap for the wing tank.

I live in Boise, Idaho so we will have to work out the shipping if necessary.  FOB Boise.

to bradnsx@gmail.com.IMG_56661_zpstlhox4zr.jpgIMG_56651_zpsaws9f5sm.jpgIMG_56591_zpsywehie3m.jpgIMG_56621_zpsvlpugbxm.jpgIMG_56561_zpspvxhuekr.jpgIMG_56571_zpsmrie3zpz.jpg

Posted

The sale of my wings was not completed and the wings are AVAILABLE!!  Please contact me if you are interested. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Do you have any idea of what it would cost for you to crate and ship to Omaha?

Posted

Do you have any idea of what it would cost for you to crate and ship to Omaha?

Richard, 

Thanks for your request. The wings have been sold. 

Brad