F7a Bellcranks.

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Now that Avid is out of business again where might I get my hands on a pair of F7a bell cranks. Thanks, Neil

Posted

This came up back in 2013- I sent mine to Randy Nolson, he'd offered to make copies at the time.  Steve Haggerty also copied them.  They're pretty simple.. and I still have them.  I found they were almost necessary for the MK IV/Bandit, but didn't help that much in the catalina.  If anyone wants to step up as a new supplier..?

-Jack

Austin, TX

1 person likes this

Posted

Five or so years ago I posted a picture with dimensions in the files and forms section when I was building and selling them.  Not interested in building them again but they are easy enough to make.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for the reply's. Jack  would you be willing to sell them? Neil

Posted

Jack, Would you be willing to send me your extra set of F7f bell cranks. I'll send you a check,You name the amount. I'll have an aircraft local welder weld up a set for me. I'll send your set back. Then you can send my money back less your fee for the trouble of doing this. Thank you, Neil   

Posted

I messaged you that I would loan you the F7a s to copy, and sent them your way.  The tracking information from USPS tells me that they were delivered on April 22nd, but I hadn't heard from you about their arrival.  I assume that you did receive them?

April 22, 2020, 11:45 am
Delivered, In/At Mailbox
BRYAN, OH 43506 
Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 11:45 am on April 22, 2020 in BRYAN, OH 43506.

Thanks,

-Jack

Austin, TX

Posted

Hi Jack, Yes I received them and there at the welders . He said he would get to them in a couple of weeks. I sent two or three emails through this site and I'm wondering what I did wrong that you didn't receive them. Let me know. Thanks for doing this. My Email is neilrupp@metalinl.net. Phone 419-551-1812