Short video with the Jabiru.

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Short video I posted on facebook the other day. Kinda fun.

7 people like this

Posted

What instrumentation are you using for your 6pack?

Posted

What instrumentation are you using for your 6pack?

MGL Ultra Horizon that I picked up for a sonex project many many years ago.  For a 2500 dollar set up it has alot of stuff in it. Far more than I would ever need.  I would buy another one if they still made it.

1 person likes this

Posted

The reason i asked as I've been thinking about about a panel update on my Fox as some of the gauges aren't accurate 

1 person likes this

Posted

check out the current MGL lineup.. they seem to provide a lot of bang for the buck and at least around our local EAS chapter (EAS = EAA in switzerland) some of the builders used them and seem to be happy with the stuff..

the 7 inch iEFIS light seems to be a good option for a kitfox or avid.. at least that's what i am planning to put in my avid once i get there. the smaller extreem efis could also be a good option if you don't want charts and radio / transponder controls.. my aim is really to have just one single panel + a tablet for navigation.. the iEFIS seems to be capable of controlling everything including the COM, Transponder and even circuit breakers.. i like empty panels :)

cheers

Pascal

Posted (edited)

check out the current MGL lineup.. they seem to provide a lot of bang for the buck and at least around our local EAS chapter (EAS = EAA in switzerland) some of the builders used them and seem to be happy with the stuff..

the 7 inch iEFIS light seems to be a good option for a kitfox or avid.. at least that's what i am planning to put in my avid once i get there. the smaller extreem efis could also be a good option if you don't want charts and radio / transponder controls.. my aim is really to have just one single panel + a tablet for navigation.. the iEFIS seems to be capable of controlling everything including the COM, Transponder and even circuit breakers.. i like empty panels :)

cheers

Pascal

Thanks, I  have to agree they do have a nice selection, all I'm looking to do is replace my 6pack, I do have an ipad with 4flight and a Garmin aera 500 gps with a panel dock.

I also like what GrandRapids has to offer 

Edited by FireFoxIV