MKIV kit for sale Craigslist

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I talk to this gentleman, the biggest problem with this will be he doesn't have any paperwork whatsoever ,not even a bill of sale or any proof of ownership, buyer beware 

Posted

If this thing is legit, is it worth it?

Posted

I talk to this gentleman, the biggest problem with this will be he doesn't have any paperwork whatsoever ,not even a bill of sale or any proof of ownership, buyer beware 

what’s the problem? My kitfox II came with zero paper work and I had my registration less than two weeks after applying?

Posted

what’s the problem? My kitfox II came with zero paper work and I had my registration less than two weeks after applying?

any inside on how you did that

Posted

any inside on how you did that

I would like to know as well. Thanks.

Posted

Most importantly I bet he would take less than asking price.

I do not see any problem assembling and airplane from a bunch of misc parts and getting it registered either. It might be a "Chris Bolkan Flyer" instead of an "Avid Flyer MKIV" weh it is done, but it would still fly and provide a lot of enjoyment!

2 people like this

Posted

Most importantly I bet he would take less than asking price.

I do not see any problem assembling and airplane from a bunch of misc parts

That is the route I would take in this particular instance. The way I see it if the seller has no paperwork he can’t prove it’s an avid in the first place so you are left buying parts to build an aircraft.