Hello from TN

4 posts in this topic

Posted

I really like everything that I know about the Avid series so far and am leaning towards an Avid for my first aircraft. If all goes according to plan, I will be in the market for a completed one late this year or early next. Does anyone know of any current owners in or near East Tennessee?

Thanks

J

Posted

Go on the FAA website and check the registry for your state and surrounding counties and see if any are listed. And keep watching here and barnstormers for ones that are for sale. Most will list them here first.

Posted

I really like everything that I know about the Avid series so far and am leaning towards an Avid for my first aircraft. If all goes according to plan, I will be in the market for a completed one late this year or early next. Does anyone know of any current owners in or near East Tennessee?

Thanks

J

I don't think you need restrict your search - I purposely bought an Avid a continent away, and flew it home! I borrowed hangar space from a great guy on this forum, to let me inspect and then checkout on the plane. The flight home, across the entire continent, was the trip of a lifetime.

1 person likes this

Posted

I guess I should have phrased that a little better. I was asking about owners in my area with the intent of maybe getting to take a look at their Avid and learning.

J

1 person likes this