Not a cowboy...

14 posts in this topic

Posted

No cowboy, only 850 tires, no requests to smash any like buttons or subscribe... just Fred flying in the in his French mountains  (during paid business hours)...

13 people like this

Posted

No one is going to accuse you of being a cowboy, just a great pilot who makes great videos!  Always enjoy them!

2 people like this

Posted

Had to hit like Fred, sorry.

I feel much more Wellness now too!

1 person likes this

Posted

YouTube: Liked and Subscribed.

That was awesome!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

No one is going to accuse you of being a cowboy, just a great pilot who makes great videos!  Always enjoy them!

I don't know Allen,  I think at the very least he can start wearing larger belt buckles.  :lmao:Very nice video as always Fred.  I'll bet you felt better after that.  JImChuk

2 people like this

Posted

Awesome video Fred!!! Beautiful veiws!!!! Best thing to do to unwind from a week of working. 

1 person likes this

Posted

That was a great video, really like the angles you were able to get from the wing tips. Keep them coming!

1 person likes this

Posted

Awesome as usual Fred!

1 person likes this

Posted

Beautiful Fred!

Just returned from my first ever cruise trip of any kind. (not really my thing but it was a lot of fun) We spent 15 days on a river cruise from Budapest to Amsterdam on the Danube, Main and Rhine rivers. We covered quite a distance over a lot of different country. Never really saw the mountains you are flying in (Alps I assume), but it was beautiful country. I saw virtually no airplanes in the sky at all. No small planes at all and very little commercial jet con trails except for a few places. The whole trip was almost completely devoid of aviation that I could see. You must be one of a very few very luck men there, or I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I did see a couple of hot air balloons.

Chris

2 people like this

Posted

Beautiful Fred!

Just returned from my first ever cruise trip of any kind. (not really my thing but it was a lot of fun) We spent 15 days on a river cruise from Budapest to Amsterdam on the Danube, Main and Rhine rivers. We covered quite a distance over a lot of different country. Never really saw the mountains you are flying in (Alps I assume), but it was beautiful country. I saw virtually no airplanes in the sky at all. No small planes at all and very little commercial jet con trails except for a few places. The whole trip was almost completely devoid of aviation that I could see. You must be one of a very few very luck men there, or I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I did see a couple of hot air balloons.

Chris

Chris,

I have got the same comments from over seas friends coming here, the sky is empty! And I can confirm, I can fly cross France in the middle of the summers and, when not in the direct vicinity of an airport, not see another plane all day. I'm actually worried about thinking I'm all alone and be less vigilant...
A lot of pilots do 30 minutes local flights around the home airfield and many don't fly at all... I have visited heaps of empty airfields on my trips... sometimes I call in advance and then I normally get a welcoming committee... 
You are right, I'm a lucky man!

Fred

3 people like this

Posted

Fred,

I absolutely love your videos and tend to watch each of them many times. They are very inspiring and you do a great job with everything from camera angles to editing and even the music selections. 

Thanks,

John Brannen

3 people like this

Posted

I have watched all of your videos several times and the flying, editing, landscapes of you and the plane, the choice of music and the overall mood that breathes from the movies are great!
Thanks for them!
Otherwise, in our country in the Czech I have to be on the watch especially on weekends when flying (with my Zenair CH-701, Raven Avid is waiting for the repair). We have many small airports and because the Czechs love flying, the sky is often full. Although also mostly around their home airports.

2 people like this

Posted

Damn, somehow I missed this video.  Love it!  As others have said, I look forward to your videos, very well done Mr!

:BC:

1 person likes this

Posted

Every time I watch this video, is a wellness day for me. Great job Fred.

1 person likes this