Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Finally brought it home, more photos in the morning.

32 posts in this topic

Posted

What Buckchop said!  Times 2.  Don't give up.  JImChuk

Posted

I am not sure about you, but for myself it is function over form.  I have no desire to have a hangar queen or something that would win Oshkosh.  I like to have too much fun on gravel and rocks etc.  I want my planes safe for flight, the cosmetics don't mean much to me.  There are a ton of guys that get hung up on the little tiny details that are purely cosmetic or feel good and not needed for safe flight.  The big ticket items you have shown such as the rib tails and false ribs are one good days work away from being repaired.  2 days if the temps are low and it takes longer for the glue to set up.  The Mod 2 is a great flying STOL plane that it a ton of fun to fly.  Do you have a local EAA chapter?  You might be able to solicit some good help to knock these projects out and get her in the air!

:BC:

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry to dissapoint everybody, I made a deal on a 140 yesterday. So its on the chopping block. Also have a phazer sled to go with it.

2 people like this

Posted

Sorry to dissapoint everybody, I made a deal on a 140 yesterday. So its on the chopping block. Also have a phazer sled to go with it.

Everybody has to make their choices as to what's best for them.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well at least ull still b flying. And to bad i dont live closer id b interested in that KF 

Posted

Well at least ull still b flying. And to bad i dont live closer id b interested in that KF 

Another crazy person!  LOL!

1 person likes this

Posted

I love crazy!!! And i love the challenge of a build