Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Funny airplane video

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been watching the Just Plane Silly videos for a while now, and get a kick out of them.  Bryan mentioned one of his buddys in a video I watched tonight.  I looked at his stuff and found this one.  It's a spoof on the one about a non instrument rated pilot flying into IFR conditions.,  His problem is almost as deadly.  Enjoy it if you like....  JImChuk

2 people like this

Posted

I can relate to that.

Posted

hahahahaha.  The closest I have came so far to wrecking the Avid was from one such incident.  Had to set it down on the beach in early spring time, dodging iceburgs and muddy spots in the sand from winter storms beating up the beach.  Donated a tee shirt to that one!

:BC:

Posted

When I was hauling bodies in a 172, I tried to throw a can of "P" out the side window. WRONG move! Took a bath unintentionally. One time, over Dayton, Ohio returning from South Bend, it was a glass smooth evening, stars were starting to be visible, my pass and I were in our own little world looking out the side window, when a moan came from the body bag in the tail boom. You know that you can't open the door in a 172 at 120 mph. I would have left the aircraft, even at 7500'. When we landed, took forever BTW, the funeral director said it happen to him all the time. A pressure drop or rise causes air in the corpse to expel. So I can relate to the smell in the cabin! Wasn't a nice one, either.

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL!

Posted

:lmao::lmao::lmao:Hilarious!!!

Posted

Ha that was a good one.

Posted

I went flying this evening, and was just about to take off and was real thirsty.  I remembered there was a bottle of water in the hangar, but was from last year some time.  I opened it and was going to take a drink, and I though about this video, and screwed the top back on.   I did end up seeing a bunch of black bears, lousy pictures, but they are bears, not cows.  JImChuk

bears.jpg

Posted

Went flying tonight too. Awsome evening!

20190510_195350.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

That water does get a nasty taste in them plastic bottle after a while.  Nice pictures don't think I would take a walk through them woods at night.