Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Luga/NR

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Finally got a few hrs of free time to play with this NR Prop Not finished yet but here is the start.

0504191220.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

Oooo looks pretty 

Posted

Wow, that's slick!!!

Posted

Sweet new ghost prop.  It looks great but might be a tad lacking in thrust.  When are ya posting up the number your getting with it?  :snack:

:lmao:  

:BC:

3 people like this

Posted

Sweet new ghost prop.  It looks great but might be a tad lacking in thrust.  When are ya posting up the number your getting with it?  :snack:

:lmao:  

:BC:

I did get the blades on and started to set static RPM Saturday afternoon Cant say It any smother than my wood Tennessee was but sure looks nice. I would think some time in June/July I should have a day to fly it. Im excited and Ill let everybody know.

1 person likes this

Posted

Here she is all back together.

NR propeller was a great company to work with I asked them to paint the tips blue and they said no problem that's the attitude I like.   I would work with them again.

0510191402.jpg

0510191402a.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

Ummmmm...I’m gonna need the full details, this is a beautiful plane

Posted

Pretty!  JImChuk

Posted

That's nice! And probably pricey, too. Probably high enough to charge to look at the picture. LOL!

Posted

Ha I don't remember what I paid for it That was a long time ago but shipped to my door I do know it was under $800

2 people like this

Posted

A new Warp Drive cost that much.   I think now that they are about double that. A lot of performance is directly related to the prop and different ones can gain or lose a tad. Not an item one can have several of and experiment with each one.

Posted

What is the length of your prop?  It will be interesting to see what increase in performance you get.  Were you running a wood Tennessee prop before?   Seems that is what I remember.  Do you know how heavy this prop is?   JImChuk

Posted (edited)

Airtrikes.net  is a retailer and their price list is here: http://www.airtrikes.net/airtrikes_pricelist_engine_prop.htm  but it looks like depending on either blade shape (straight or scimitar) 2 or 3 blade and diameter price ranges from about $900-1300.

Edited by Willja67

Posted

That is one sexy prop!

Posted

Very nice!!! So what is the spinner made of? Never have seen one with the counterbores.

Posted

Very nice!!! So what is the spinner made of? Never have seen one with the counterbores.

hollow one from Aero-conversions

1 person likes this

Posted

What is the length of your prop?  It will be interesting to see what increase in performance you get.  Were you running a wood Tennessee prop before?   Seems that is what I remember.  Do you know how heavy this prop is?   JImChuk

Its a 68 inch.  The blades weigh almost nothing but the center hub is about the same weight as the Tennessee I'm not sure exactly what they are but I don't think I gained any weight.  Cant say anything on performance yet But with my past experience it is really hard to beat the performance a a good wood propeller. 

Posted

What motor?