To all new kitfox owners looking for parts

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi i love this site helped me alot iv went from knowing 0 about aircraft to knowing alittle lol what iv learned from all of it watch what you buy and i mean it alot of these guys are the best coolest guys there are now when buying parts watch what you buy . get enough pics to satisfy urself that it will work for you if it offends them just let them be because ur holding the cash dont let them bs you look it up and actual prices for thoes parts alot of guys are stuck in the 90,s lol ive seen alot of the prices people give you will be what it cost new then you have to ship it if you dont do ur research ul get played i bought voltage a regulator ,prop ,exhaust system ,etc all shipped at my expense  not cheap at all or even reasonable all my fault just thought i could take another fellow kitfoxers word but at the end of the day its like dealing with a sherif what r u going to do but say yes sir ur wright because it is my fault for trusting and beleiving so much so word to the wise watch ur tail i dident and was took for alot of cash with broken out of time parts that cant be used safely on an aircraft its not about the cash its just thought this was a little safer place than that watch for the ones updating their old junk with new stuff all of a sudden the old junk starts shining like gold and they think thats what its worth so take it from someone who was burned watch it by the way no help to those old crappy parts ive replaced the parts with new ones and almost have my model 5 clone going and it looks great if people werent sutch a holes a younger generation could start but alot of old buzzards "just like bullies" wont let out info easily even tho things were alot easyier for them back in thoes days for everything getting lic etc and some act like it was so hard try putting a plane together with bunk parts sold to you by so called gods of the sport/aircraft    Good flying great forum god bless kitfox thanks to all will post pics when complete you guys know ur stuff just beware of bunk / junk parts cross country word to now commers watch for people with more than one plane odds are that ur getting the most busted up parts they have buy new its cheaper nicer not busted up warranty know what u got and get stickers lol and dont have to make bad blood god bless all thanks avid fox flyers 

Posted

A guy can get a bad deal anywhere. At the same time, some buyers are never satisfied. The only thing I know for sure is that your post is hands down the longest single sentence I have ever come across.

Sorry you had a bad experience here.

3 people like this

Posted

Sory lol. I like the forum, Its great. I bought alot of parts in one place, paid what was asked. Even more in shiping. Im not one that will be not be satisfied. I never asked for a refund. the prop that i recieved is cracked. Im just getting to putting it on and reolized it is cracked. "Un useable" im new to aircraft. i admit its my fault. Mainly for not inspecting it the day i got it asap. Never even haggled. The reason for the one sentense was because i have many other things i was doing. just felt that id pass my experiance along.. 

Posted

I can only speak for Jim chuk...everything I’ve bought from him was exactly as promised....not sure how he always has what I need :-p. I will also say every time I’ve had a question, this forum has been able to help. Hope things get better for you my friend.

2 people like this