Magnum Kit for $10K (Sacramento, CA)

By RDavidson in Avid Flyer General Hangar,
Fellas, There is an Avid Magnum Kit for sale in Sacramento, CA.  I am posting this info for the owner Dan Robinson. Dan's brother was the original owner and he recently passed away.  Dan doesn't know much about the kit, so I thought I would help him out with what I can see in the pictures.  The pictures show a complete kit as far as I can see (minus engine of course).  Dan wasn't sure about the value of a Magnum Kit, so I told him $10K would ensure a quick deal and pass a good deal onto the buyer.  This price is more than fair (I paid a lot more for mine) and I have no doubt will be snagged quickly.  We are posting it here first to give the "Community" first shot at it.  If you are interested, contact Dan Robinson (nine-one-six )317-1954 or email robinson.dan@gmail.com You are also welcome to PM me, Ron, with any Magnum questions that I could answer referring to the pictures... The Kit is in a storage unit in Sacramento. Please be courteous to Dan and refrain from tire kicking :) Thanks, Ron  
  • 0 replies