Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Seal part number needed for Kitfox hub

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Does anyone know the part # for the seal for the Kitfox hubs?  I know it's 1 9/16" OD, 3/4" ID, and 1/4" wide.  Can't seem to find one though.  JImChuk

Posted

Jim not sure if this will help or not.

Posted

Thanks Joey.  I did some searching, and that seal # is for a .875" ID.  Axels are 3/4".  Using the numbers gave me a lead, I was able to find .75" ID seals, and ordered a couple of them.  I have a set of Kifox hubs that didn't have bearings or the seals.  Got the bearings today.  Now the seals should be on the way.  Thanks, again.  JImChuk

Posted

Thanks Joey.  I did some searching, and that seal # is for a .875" ID.  Axels are 3/4".  Using the numbers gave me a lead, I was able to find .75" ID seals, and ordered a couple of them.  I have a set of Kifox hubs that didn't have bearings or the seals.  Got the bearings today.  Now the seals should be on the way.  Thanks, again.  JImChuk

Jim,  Can you please post the info on getting the 3/4" bearings and seals so someone can find it?  Thanks, EDMO

Posted

Here you go Ed.  This is what I ordered.  Hope it works.  JImChuk

SKF / CHICAGO RAWHIDE CR 7591 OIL SEAL, .750" x 1.575" x .250"

Posted (edited)

Do you have the numbers for the bearings too, or were the ones Joey posted correct? - Where ordered?  EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted (edited)

The bearings I ordered and got were a different #.  I used the # off my existing bearings.  I couldn't find a # on the seal, that's the reason for my original question.  Here is what I ordered through ebay.  Maybe Joey's hubs are different than mine.  The diameter of the bearing OD he shows is 1 25/32"  or 1.78125"  Which is just over 1 3/4".  Mine are just over 1 9/16"   JImChuk

A6075-A6157

Outer Diameter:1.5745in

: 

Edited by 1avidflyer