Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Can't Take it with you?

3 posts in this topic

Posted

A man was determined to break the rule for money:  "You can't take it with you when you die."  He made a will saying that when he was buried, that all of his money had to be buried with him.   After he died, his wife wrote him a check for the money he had in the bank and put it in the casket with him!

EDMO

Posted

A man was determined to break the rule for money:  "You can't take it with you when you die."  He made a will saying that when he was buried, that all of his money had to be buried with him.   After he died, his wife wrote him a check for the money he had in the bank and put it in the casket with him!

EDMO

and said, Edward darling, if you can cash it you can have it... :lol:

:BC:

1 person likes this

Posted

EDMO

and said, Edward darling, if you can cash it you can have it... :lol:

:BC:

I think mine said that there would be no check - Just a bill for whatever she thinks I owed her!  :lol:  EDMO

1 person likes this