FS: Motor Mount, Spinners, Oil tank, Radiator, Fuselage

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Alright guys I wanted to throw up this up on here before it goes on Barnstormers. It's time to start trying to whittle away at this pile I have. I just found out I am losing my hangar next month after 5 years due to the owner selling out and I don't have anywhere to keep all this stuff.

Raw MK4 Spinner, Another spinner for two blade w/ back plate, Raw Oil Tank, Motor Mount, Header Tank, and B model side radiator in good condition, Maule TW in excellent condition, stock single leaf Avid TW spring

IMG_0505.jpg

Sling seat and the velcro in cover that goes in behind the seat. You can also see the motor mount and firewall in the bottom left corner.

IMG_0508.jpg

I also have some stuff that wouldn't be cost effective to ship to include a set of doors, a B model cowl with some minor damage that would be easy to fix, a prebent firewall ready to be cut out, and a set of floorboards. The other stuff in the picture I have other plans for at the moment but it's all for sale at the right price if you see something you really want.

If you are interested in something tell me what you think it is worth and we can work something out.

Posted

I need a RV oil bottle if you part with it.

Posted

Sure Bob. I will contact you via PM. I figured that was one of those little things no one would want. Them little buggers aren't cheap new!

Posted

I could use the MK4 Spinner and might be interested in the motor mount and firewall. Also, there is actually a cost effective way to ship the doors.

Thanks,

Dan

Posted

Dan I will send you a PM.

Posted

PM Sent This stuff is going on Barnstormers next week guys so if you think you can use any of this let me know soon.

Posted

Hi Joey, am interested in the sling seats. PM me if you wish. I had tried to PM you earlier, but may not have gone through.

Ian

Posted

Do you have a mixer and the controls?

Posted

Yes I do the aileron linkage and the part the control sticks hook to are already out of the plane. The mixer is still in the fuse. It does not have the F7A bell cranks.

Posted

How much for the control sticks and the attached thing.  Don't know what its called.

Posted

how bout length with and height of that radiator?

Posted

TJay the radiator is square in shape and was set up for a B model side radiator. It wouldn't work for a belly radiator if that's what you were after.

Just to update this thread the Rotary Valve reservoir and tailwheel are gone. The MK4 spinner is spoken for as well as the sling seat, gear, wheels, brakes, turtledeck, and tail feathers. I'm still looking to move the B model cowl, engine mount, radiator, and firewall as well as the whole fuse which will include all the controls. See my ad on barnstormers for more details on that.

Posted

do you still have the Maule TW in excellent condition, stock single leaf Avid TW spring?

Posted

I'm pretty sure I have a new unused 6" Maule tailwheel I would part with.  Let me know if you are interested.  Jim Chuk