Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Can you Help a Brother?

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I am putting together a Power Point presentation for an Aviation Safety Seminar.  I do this every year and this year I'm doing a completely new presentation. 

I need Videos.  Not links to YouTube clips, but .wmv files that I can insert into my presentation.  I'm not smart enough to know how to capture one from YouTube.

Do you have any Aviation related .wmv files that you would like to share?  Maybe safety or dumb stunt related?  Not to pick on you, Joey, but I would love to have a .wmv of your pirouette... 

The perfect video would be 1-2 minutes maximum duration, medium quality.

Posted

You can send them directly to me by my email at theav8rweb (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

:soapbox:

Posted

if you do a search for youtube converter, you should be able to download a converter easily and then, with the one I have, you will see a red box under every youtube video.  You can then click that and it will download it to your computer.  I have a vid of me doing a Joey and my kid was filming, but the raw video is on my laptop that the display went T.U. on so I cant pull it off and send to you.  Maybe I can get an external case and pull the hard drives out of it and load them onto another computer.  I will work on that when I get home.

:BC:

Posted (edited)

Which converter do you have?  Aren't the YouTube cops gonna come after me?

:ididntdoit:

Edited by Av8r3400

Posted

I am not sure as its on the dead laptop :lol:  but no, the cops wont come after you, they are public domain....

:BC:

Posted

Right.  Johnny knew...

1 person likes this

Posted

If you have a video on youtube you'd like to use, I'm happy to download and edit it for you, just let me know.

Mark

mfw_jack at yawho.calm