CONTRIBUTIONS TO KEEP SITE GOING

153 posts in this topic

Posted

I asked santa so nicely back in 2019 (according to this thread) for a paypal donation button on the home page, but I guess I was naughty that year, 'cause it didn't happen.  I've been better (?) this year, and I did just send a paypal your way, but gosh darn it would be so much easier if santa would check his list twice (and maybe send out a yearly reminder that he was compiling his naughty list)..

Thanks for everyone's support. 

Jack

1 person likes this

Posted

I asked santa so nicely back in 2019 (according to this thread) for a paypal donation button on the home page, but I guess I was naughty that year, 'cause it didn't happen.  I've been better (?) this year, and I did just send a paypal your way, but gosh darn it would be so much easier if santa would check his list twice (and maybe send out a yearly reminder that he was compiling his naughty list)..

Thanks for everyone's support. 

Jack

I have not looked into a contribution button, I will put it on the list of things to do.  Thank you to everyone who has made a donation to help keep the site going, you have proven that Facebook hans't killed us yet!

:BC:

Posted (edited)

When you make a donation, PLEASE include your username in the comments or post on here so I can update you to a contributing member.  

Thanks folks!

:BC:

Some of you are not showing up in my search when I use the email addy on your paypal donation, so PLEASE shoot me a message if you donated but are not shown as a contributing member.

Edited by akflyer