Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to post photo's so that they show up in your text and not as an attachment

1 post in this topic

Posted

I said I would do this a while back so here you go. If you would like for your photo's to just show up in your posts rather than having to upload them as an attachment here are the instructions.

Step 1. Go to www.photobucket.com and create a FREE account. Once you have an account log in.

Step 2. Click on the green upload tab.

untitled-1.jpg

Step 3. Click on select Photos and Videos and go to where the pictures are saved on your computer once the box pops up. If you want to upload a bunch at one time hold down the CTRL button on your keyboard and click on the pictures you want. A blue box will surround the pictures you have selected. Once you get all the ones you want hit save and the upload will begin.

pic2.jpg

Step 3. Once they are done Click on View Album

pic3.jpg

Step 4. Your album will appear. Run your mouse over the picture you want to post and it'll bring up a box with some codes. Click the one at the bottom that says IMG Code. It will automatically copy the text that you need for the forum.

pic4.jpg

Step 5. Go back to the forum and right click your mouse and hit paste. It'll put the code in for you. You have to do each picture individually with a separate code for each picture. Add text just like any post if you like above the code to describe the picture. Here's what the code will look like.

pic5.jpg

Step 6. Alternatively you can upload a picture from other sites as long as it's on the internet. Copy the link and click on the icon the arrow is pointing at and then right click and hit paste and it'll put the tags on it for you and put it into your post.

pic7.jpg

I hope this helps. It is really quite simple and the pics turn out much better than they do as attachments. If you have any questions feel free to post up in here and I'll do my best to answer them.